Pokémon GO has rolled out in select regions. If you are part of the unlucky ones that live in a country where the app is technically not yet available, fret not! Installing the AR game shouldn’t take longer than a couple of minutes with the help of the following steps. You will need an email address that is not yet associated to an Apple ID.
- Log out of your existing Apple ID in the iTunes store on your iPhone.
- Now start creating an Apple ID in the iTunes store and choose New Zealand in the region select. (After that it should load the New Zealand AppStore)
- Search for Pokémon GO by Niantic, Inc. and try to download it (at this point you shouldn’t be logged in with any Apple ID)
- Select “Create an account”. Once again Choose New Zealand, but this time finish the creation process, you should be able to select “none” as a payment method. (This way no credit card information has to be given)
- After Apple ID is setup and verified you can just download the game.
Now it’s your time to finally start your journey with Nintendo’s newest app. Gotta catch ’em all!